3.2 Calculations With Moles
- 19.1 Oxidation Reduction Reactions and Oxidation States
- 19.2 Balancing Oxidation Reduction Reactions
- 19.3 Galvanic Cells
- 19.4 Standard Cell Potentials aka emf or Voltage
- 19.5 Nonstandard Cell Potentials the Nernst Equation
- 19.6 Reduction Potentials and the Relationship between Cell Potential, Delta G, and the Equilibrium Constant
- 19.7 Electrolytic Cells
- 19.8 Electrolysis Calculations
What is a Mole?
1 mole = 6.022 × 1023
|Molecular Weight, Formula Weight, and Molar Mass|
|CALCULATIONS WITH MOLES|
You have 300g of CaCO3.
How many moles of CaCO3 do you have?
How many oxygen atoms are in the sample?
How many grams of carbon atoms are in the sample?